This calculator will give you the price for one piece of custom cut natural latex.
- If you desire multiple cuts, such as three cushions for a couch, enter the combined dimensions, even if you want further cuts.
- Your total cuts cannot be larger than a king size mattress: 76″ x 80″ x 6″.
- Also, if you have an odd shape such as a crescent or a L shape, your price will be calculated by the smallest rectangle that your cut will fit into.
- There are no differences in price between firmnesses.
- Prices are calculated based on 3″ or 6″ depths.
Our Arpico and Latex Green GOLS latex comes in 6” slabs and as large as 76” x 80.” We can cut in increments of .5 inch, generally. The depth and the width of a cut can be no less than 1″. In other words, we can cut a piece 33.5″ x 1″ x 6″ but we cannot cut a piece 33.5″ x .5″ x 6″.
If you need to make a pattern, I recommend using Builder’s Paper or a strong paper and taping both sides of the paper when you need to tape. The better the pattern, the less we have to charge for cutting fees. Latex is rather springy and is difficult from which to get an exact cut (to the ¼”, that is). A clear pattern alleviates one potential difficulty.
If you are looking for a mattress sized piece of latex to cut yourself that is 3″, look in our latex section. If you are looking for an uncommon depth, such as 3 1/2″, 2″, 1″, etc. check out the latex in the Clearance section. We post our special occasion depths there. Instructions on cutting your own latex are in our blog.